Sunday, January 9, 2011

25k Hands in 72 hours.

My First Entry

I figured since for a change I'm actually doing something somewhat interesting, and would have something to write about now would be an opportune time to start up a poker blog.

I'm completely aware that 25k hands in 3 days is nothing to some people, but this is by far the biggest grind I've ever put in. There's a small amount of prop bet action on this to increase my motivation, but I wont say who or what amount to avoid exposing mborg's degeneracy. ;)

Assuming I don’t get lazy and give up, I’ll try to update here a few times so there’s something to follow. I'm mkus33 on ftp, if you see me at the tables, feel free to donate some money to help keep me going.


To prove I'm not a mega grinder here's my month so far:




Total right now for the prop as of 3pm EST January 11 2011 (start time):
0 hands
0 hours played
$0 earned

gogogo.

Juggernaut

No comments:

Post a Comment